Two down, one to go!
With the Tour Divide and Colorado Trail Race complete I’m 2/3’s to completing my goal. On October 7th I’ll be starting the Arizona Trail, the last of the trails in my project. Follow me on Instagram for live videos and updates or click the link below to track my progress.
One of Seven Project
In 2017 it is my goal to become the FIRST & ONLY person to complete both the hiking & bikepacking Triple Crowns. I’ve completed the hiking portion and now will be bikepacking the Colorado Trail, Tour Divide, & Arizona Trail, to complete the project. Over 7500 miles of hiking and almost 4000 miles of bikepacking. I’ll be One of Seven Billion.Find Out More
- Appalachian Trail – 2168 miles – 2001
- Pacific Crest Trail – 2655 miles – 2007
- Continental Divide Trail – 2751 miles – 2015
- 7574 Total Miles
- Tour Divide – 2732 miles – June 2017 – COMPLETED
- Colorado Trail – 539 miles – July 2017 – COMPLETED
- Arizona Trail – 750 miles – Oct 2017
- 4021 Total Miles